With the new year of 2021, it means--hopefully—a new me. As part of a new me, it includes trying to fulfill a couple of my dreams. I was able to secure the first one in the waning day of the old year, when I was able to secure the website name Lightning Publication.
Lightning Publication, was a name I came up with years ago, when I tried to market my first book. Unfortunately, someone else had the name, and I couldn’t go with what I was hoping for.
What am I planning on accomplishing, this year? Well, a whole hell of a lot. I already started a podcast on sports called The Fan Zone. I would love to add onto it with two more. I plan, on starting a second weekly one called Small Business Saturday, where we get out information, and help small businesses get a bigger and better clientele. If there is one thing, we learned from 2020, is small business is something we need to back and help. If we can help small businesses grow and build their presence online, they have a better chance to survive. The other podcast will be along the same lines, but to help writers get their works out, and increase their sales.
I know Lightning Publication is in the start-up mode, but by partnering with other start-ups and already established businesses and writers, it should bring new customers for us and others.
I also want to get back to writing. I plan on writing both blogs and stories. I need to get myself working on positive attitudes and positive habits.
The new year is here, and if I can get things heading in the right direction, we can make 2021, so much better, and that is a good thing.
Friday, January 1, 2021
2021 and Lightning Publication
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment